I want to see if I can do fun things on my blog like Suzie. However, the running statistics you may see here are not nearly as impressive as Suzie's. I'm still in the walk-to-run stage, not running a marathon in three weeks! Good luck, Suzie and M&M!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you! I can't wait to run a race with you soon! Isn't the Nike + gadget fun? I was so sad this morning when I put mine on for my run and discovered the battery was dead.
Every runner starts somewhere! Or if your like me you start over, and over, and over again.
Hey Nicole,
I didn't know you had posted here! I am so excited about your running. I can't wait to hear more. It was fun seeing you run your first 5k. Running is awesome because it is such an individual sport and everyone cheers each other on. Keep us posted on your progress!
Post a Comment