Not to be confused with The NY Times...
I hope that is the ONLY picture you took on your romantic getaway! RrRrRrrrr! Cute pics!
You realize that you have a responsibility now to have a LOT of kids because you make such beautiful children! Seriously, they are so so cute--I can't believe A is so old! (not you, just her)
Those are adorable pictures! I can't believe how big C. is! He is a cutie!
N, you're looking sexy!
Cute kiddies. They are getting so big! C looks like he isn't sure what to think of this new food stuff!!
I'm with Julie, C. is looking a little perplexed. Cute, cute (well maybe not N. but hope you had fun anyway! :)
Life looks good in your neck of the woods!
Where is your new post??? I'm WAITING!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I hope that is the ONLY picture you took on your romantic getaway! RrRrRrrrr!
Cute pics!
You realize that you have a responsibility now to have a LOT of kids because you make such beautiful children! Seriously, they are so so cute--I can't believe A is so old! (not you, just her)
Those are adorable pictures! I can't believe how big C. is! He is a cutie!
N, you're looking sexy!
Cute kiddies. They are getting so big! C looks like he isn't sure what to think of this new food stuff!!
I'm with Julie, C. is looking a little perplexed. Cute, cute (well maybe not N. but hope you had fun anyway! :)
Life looks good in your neck of the woods!
Where is your new post??? I'm WAITING!!!
Post a Comment